We’re looking for an E-commerce Operations Executive. The candidate will be needed to perform online operations for the marketplace(s). They will need to manage and operate online operations by performing data analysis to generate data-driven market insights and manage relationships with business partners. Responsibilities
- Involved in campaign management, including the planning of product promotion, product launches, product listing, campaign follow-ups, etc.
- In-depth keyword and audience research, competition analysis, creating product title, description for Marketplaces.
- To plan a strategy to increase sales via Marketplaces.
- Implement new business collaboration plans.
- Report to the manager with the deliverables
- Assist to develop and implementing demand generation plans to grow revenue.
- Liaise with the Designer Team on artwork requirements and monitor deadlines for completion.
- Responsible for stock inventory accuracy and to address any discrepancy
- Generate analysis and sales reports on a regular basis
- Logistic coordination when required
- Prepare and generate purchase orders, invoices and coordinate logistics for B2B and B2C operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Qualification should be a bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in managing E-commerce platforms or relevant experience
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Expertise in Tableau or SQL is a plus
- Excellent presentational and strong analytical skills
- Open for International and domestic traveling.
- Location: Islamabad & Karachi – Pakistan.
We are looking for a candidate for the position of Solution Architect to manage the company's cloud architecture and position in cloud environments. The candidate should have solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. Responsibilities
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software
- Develop and organize cloud systems
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud
- Leading cultural change for cloud adoption
- Developing a cloud strategy and coordinating the adaptation process
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process
- Plan, design and assist with all cloud environments
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- Offering training and guidance to all whose roles bring them into contact with the cloud structure.
- Minimum Qualification should be Graduated/bachelor’s
- Minimum 02-06 years’ working experience.
- Proven experience in AWS Web services, Citrix on Azure, VMware, etc.
- Large-scale distributed systems architecture.
- System performance tuning.
|Job Category||Solution Architect|
We are looking for a Network Administrator/Engineer to maintain a reliable, secure, and efficient data communications network. The network administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our computer networks and clients. The network administrator would be responsible for overseeing digital security and performing maintenance to ensure the system is operating at full capacity. Responsibilities
- Network designing and implementation.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in-house servers.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and backup.
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
- Resolve problems reported by end-user.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Create technical support documentation for systems and applications.
- Minimum Qualification should be Graduated/Bachelors.
- Minimum 02-04 years working experience.
- Experience in Cisco, Cisco Meraki, HP, Aruba, Fortinet, Sophos, Barracuda, etc.
- Experience in designing & deploying complex networks.
- Experience in Layer 3 Switching & routing.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Based in Karachi, Pakistan (Open for travelling).