We’re looking for an E-commerce Operations Executive. The candidate will be needed to perform online operations for the marketplace(s). They will need to manage and operate online operations by performing data analysis to generate data-driven market insights and manage relationships with business partners.
- Involved in campaign management, including the planning of product promotion, product launches, product listing, campaign follow-ups, etc.
- In-depth keyword and audience research, competition analysis, creating product title, description for Marketplaces.
- To plan a strategy to increase sales via Marketplaces.
- Implement new business collaboration plans.
- Report to the manager with the deliverables
- Assist to develop and implementing demand generation plans to grow revenue.
- Liaise with the Designer Team on artwork requirements and monitor deadlines for completion.
- Responsible for stock inventory accuracy and to address any discrepancy
- Generate analysis and sales reports on a regular basis
- Logistic coordination when required
- Prepare and generate purchase orders, invoices and coordinate logistics for B2B and B2C operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Qualification should be a bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in managing E-commerce platforms or relevant experience
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Expertise in Tableau or SQL is a plus
- Excellent presentational and strong analytical skills
- Open for International and domestic traveling.
- Location: Islamabad & Karachi – Pakistan.