We are looking for a Network Administrator/Engineer to maintain a reliable, secure, and efficient data communications network. The network administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our computer networks and clients. The network administrator would be responsible for overseeing digital security and performing maintenance to ensure the system is operating at full capacity.
- Network designing and implementation.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in-house servers.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and backup.
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
- Resolve problems reported by end-user.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Create technical support documentation for systems and applications.
- Minimum Qualification should be Graduated/Bachelors.
- Minimum 02-04 years working experience.
- Experience in Cisco, Cisco Meraki, HP, Aruba, Fortinet, Sophos, Barracuda, etc.
- Experience in designing & deploying complex networks.
- Experience in Layer 3 Switching & routing.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Based in Karachi, Pakistan (Open for travelling).